RailCraft is a mod that adds to the possibilities and fun of working with rails. It adds useful rails for transport, such as Boarding Tracks and One-Way_Tracks, as well as High-Speed_Tracks. It also creates great possibilities for automation with things like Loaders and Energy Carts . And there are fun extras such as TNT Carts and Launcher Tracks. Railcraft is a really useful mod whether you want to create automated factories or just want an elaborate subway system to various locations.
- Module based system that lets you remove the parts of the mod you dislike.
- Extensive configuration file that allows you to disable any block or item or change the way rails are crafted.
- Full Multilingual localization support.
- New Minecart Physics
- Rebalanced drag rates for carts - Now your storage carts will actually reach their destination!
- Completely new collision code - Carts can now push other carts, furnace carts are almost not useless!
- Various Tweaks
- Names of default minecarts simplified.
- Improved lighting on minecarts.
- Minecart reversal recipes. Separate that chest from that cart.
- All rail recipes completely reworked to make an entire industry out of building a railroad.
- What good is BuildCraft with nothing to build? (config option)
- Minecarts now have a max stack size of three. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer break into separate parts when destroyed. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer collide with items at normal speeds. (config option)